Sunday 7 November 2010

I was enchanted to meet you...

hey yall! it has been.. what? months now since the last time i updated my blog so i don't really know where to start. hmm.. its november already and im gonna sit for my 2nd semester's final which is at the end of this month so, right now i should be studying instead of updating my blog, no? aaanyways, i cant wait for the holiday break!! i wanna go and hang out with my friends and no need to wake up every morning and drive to classes. urgh, just the thought of it makes me tired already.

about my post title this time, it was a line from Taylor Swift's song Enchanted. i am sooooo into this song that i cant stop singing it (im singing the sing in my head right now while im typing) haha :D the lyrics just reminds me of that special someone whom i felt in love with. and its true, i WAS enchanted to meet him. and to be honest, im kinda miss him lately. i dunno why.. just like people always say, first love is hard to forget, no? oh well, thats all for now. ttyl soon. xoxo, Shilaa

No comments: