Tuesday 1 September 2009

school SUCKS!

i will never, ever, ever gonna set my footsteps at school after my SPM exams. did i ever mention tht school is lke my personal hell on earth?? seriously, those rules & stuff they want us to obey w/ is lke the most ridiculous things i ever been through. exams & more exams, trials, more trials.. haishh. so moving on, i diden go to school today cause there isn't any paper im taking today so yahh. i have to wait like 2 weeks more until the trial's finish. daymmnnnn! urghh, why? oh why?? & oh, oh. im a TWEETFREAK! yepp. read my lips.. or not. haha ;DD TWEETFREAK! seriously. i can tweet lke 20 updates in one single day. its not my fault you knw cause everytime i click on the "home" button, they always ask me, "what are you doing?" i mean lke..chh..duhh?? what else. facebook,myspace,youtube & stuff. omg,am i talking too much ?? sorry then. what else should i write on my own blog if it wasn't about my life?? rite? nwyas, ill let you knw anything soon. later BLOGFREAKS hahaha ;DD xoxo -shilaa

No comments: