Monday 15 March 2010

pals.

first of all, good morning everyone. didn't expect me to write so soon aite? hahaha :D well anyways, i have tons of things and stuff i wanna share with you guys. a few weeks ago, or a month ago or so, i went out with my girlfriends. we went to Sunway Pyramid twice. the first time, i went there with Az and Budd. and guess what we did?

ICE SKATING!

oh my, i swear to God i almost killed myself by agreeing to skate with them. pheww~
and then, the real story begins.our actual plan was to go to Sunway Lagoon but unfortunately the place was closed at that time. (stupid people, hari selase pun pegi tutup GRR!) we were so humiliated. especially me and Az. makan Carl's Jr pun tk bermaya aiseyh ;\
and so we decide to go there again, not on tuesday laa. buat malu je lagi. and we had a BLAST! oh dear, that guy who took our pictures together was so cute! he's my boyfriend now. LOLLL! back off Az! he's mine! RAWRRRRRR!!

No comments: