Friday 19 March 2010

vanilla twilight.

this song is so sweeeeett! seriously. the words.. oh my goodness. if a guy wrote and sing this song to me, for sure i'll fall for him. my favourite lines from this song would be, " the silence isn't so bad 'til i look at my hands and feel sad, cause the spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly..". awwwwwww~ see what i mean?

and then i looked up for the official music video. and i found this.


this guy is so cute, isn't he? ;)

lovely video and very sweet aite? but guess what? this isn't the official video. i know rite? shocking :O the video looks so good you can't even tell if it's the fake one. i first thought this is the famous "Owl City" guy but nope, not him. well, who cares if it's fake. i like it. in fact, i love it!:DDD

No comments: